2012年5月7日

Running Man ^^

本来
还想说
这篇blog要用英文写

但是写不出
我完蛋了!!!!

broken english啊!!!

最近
开始在看running man
the show is damn funny lah!

Song Ji Hyo is very beautiful although without make-up!
I think she is the 1st korean actress i like!

still remember
my acca course lecturer said

if want to learn english
try to use english every time

he said he use english to write dairy
but after a period of time
when he want read his old dairy
he found that he can't understand what he talking about in his dairy

hahahaha
i think me also same
because my english is BROKEN!!!!

and i found that
recently i like Korea very much!!!
Nichkhun ! Se7en ! Victoria ! Song Ji Hyo!!!


hahaXD

I wish I can go Korea next year
if can go with my all cousin is better!
I think it will a memorable trip!

haha
hope my dream will come true lah!!!


Gambateh!!!!


没有评论:

发表评论

 
blogger template by arcane palette